1. Students are expected to behave in polite and decorous manner.
2. Student’s uniforms and ID card are compulsory in the campus.
3. Students are expected to attend the classes in college uniform neatly dressed keeping with the approved models and colours.
4. Any requisition or letter written by the student to the Principal should be sent through the HOD/ Course Co-ordinator/ Class Teacher.
5. Students should not sit on the parapet walls or on the steps or staircases.
6. Students are forbidden from writing, scribbling or painting on the walls, desks, etc.,
7. Smoking, consumption of alcoholic beverages and use of narcotic drugs are strictly prohibited.
8. Students found using drugs or liquor will be dismissed from the college.
9. Students found guilty of using foul language or behaving rudely towards the staff members or using disrespectful words will be summarily expelled from the college.
10. Do not enter or leave a classroom during academic session, without permission.
11. Perfect discipline and decorum should be maintained in the classrooms, college campus and outside.
12. Campus and classrooms are under the surveillance of CCTV. The system has link with the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
13. Students should not remain in the classrooms during free hours as it might disturb other classes; they may go to the library or reading room.
14. For acts of misbehaviour, the Principal may impose punishments such as fines, cancellation of attendance, withholding Term Certificate, forfeiture of educational concession and scholarship, suspension and even expulsion from the college.
15. Students who fail to attend internal examinations will not be permitted to attend the University Examinations.
16. Fine will be levied on students for damaging college properties.
17. Students and outsiders are not allowed to be present in the campus after 4.30 P.M without genuine reason.
18. No one shall distribute or circulate any notice, pamphlet, leaflet etc within the campus and shall not exhibit any type of banners, flags, posters, notices etc. within the campus without the prior permission of the Principal.
19. Taking outsiders to the college campus is not permitted.
20. Students are not permitted to organize tours/ picnics without the prior permission of the Principal.
21. Students are strictly prohibited from taking part or participating in any agitation, demonstration, strike, dharna, gherao, or bearing any kind of flags or badges and such other activities which will disturb the classes or cause threat to the peaceful atmosphere of the college campus. No political activities shall be permitted in the campus.
22. All expressions of the activities which are immoral, antisocial, communal and antinational are strictly prohibited in the college campus.
23. Any disfigurement or damage to college building, water connections, damage to electrical installations, gardens and premises will be punished and the cost of the damages if any, will be recovered.
24. As per orders issued by the Hon. High Court of Kerala, students and outsiders are not permitted to bring vehicles beyond the space earmarked into the campus during class hours. Vehicles are expected to be parked only in the space provided for the purpose. Parking in the campus is at the owner’s risk.
25. Furniture in classrooms should not be dislocated or damaged.
26. Students are forbidden to organize or attend any meeting in the college or to collect money for any purpose without the prior permission of the Principal.
27. All students must wear identity tag with them whenever they are in the college campus and must produce them for inspection on demand by any member of the staff.
28. The identity tag should be produced at the time of payment of fees and receipt of scholarship, stipends, caution money deposit, hall ticket etc.
29. All serious and wilful damage will be required to pay for, with such penalty as may be imposed by the Principal.
30. The Principal shall be the final authority in the interpretation of the college rules on identity tags.
Students are prohibited from
a) Entering the campus, labs, office, staffroom, etc. except when they are expected to be there.
b) Loitering along verandahs during free hours and in vacant classrooms.
f) Performing cinematic dance and other forms of performances, having vulgar and indecent connotations in the campus.
COLLECTION OF FEE
Ø The tuition fee for I/ III/ V Semesters should be remitted on or before 15th June and II/ IV/ VI Semesters on or before 15th December every year.
Ø A fine of Rs. 100/- will be charged from 16th June and 16th December onwards, if not intimated otherwise.
Ø A super fine of Rs. 200/- will be charged from 26th June and 26th December onwards.
Ø The last date for payment of tuition fee with super fine will end on 5th July and 5th January. The defaulters will not be permitted to attend the classes from 6th July and 6th January onwards.
Ø The application form and fee for University Examination in respect of defaulters of tuition fee will not be accepted in the college or forwarded to the University.
Ø The college will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused due to delay in submission of application or payment of examination fee.
Ø Tuition fee for full semester will be levied from those who leave the college during the respective semester.
Ø No Transfer Certificate shall be issued to those having pending dues to the college.