1) The College Union aims at promoting democratic principles among the students, to equip them in exercising their rights and duties as responsible citizens and to provide them opportunities for the development of their personality.
2) The Executive Committee of the College Union shall consists of the Chairman, Vice Chairman, General Secretary, University Union Counsellors, Arts Club Secretary, Student Editor of the College Magazine, Lady Representatives, Sports Secretary and Class Representatives.
3) The Principal shall be the honourable Treasurer of the College Union.
4) There shall be a Staff Advisor to the College Union.
5) All the students of the College are ordinary members of the College Union and the members of the Teaching Staff are its honorary members.
College Union: Aims & Ojectives
To promote mutual contact, democratic outlook and spirit of oneness among the students of the college.
To promote the social, cultural and intellectual development of the students of the college.
To promote consciousness among the students of the college of the events taking place around them with a view to equip them as responsible and educated citizens and to build up a healthy involvement of the students.
To promote among the students of the college a sense of service to the people and duty towards society and the state.
To promote harmonious relationship with all the sections of the college community.
To meet, discuss and give representations to the college authorities on matters concerning common interests of the students.
To maintain peace, discipline, and order in the college campus.
To implement the above objectives an Advisory Committee has been constituted with the following members.
College Union Advisory Committee
Chairman : Principal
Staff Advisor : Mrs. Sheeba A.A(Asst. Prof. Dept. of Commerce)
Members : Mrs. Sumi Krishnan (Asst. Prof. Dept. of Commerce)
: Mrs. Preetha P.K (Asst. Prof.Dept. of Magnt)
: Mrs. Deepa Paul (Asst. Prof. Dept. of Commerce)
: College Union Members
RETURNING OFFICER ( COLLEGE UNION ELECTION 2020-'21)
: Mrs. Sadiya P.A (Asst. Prof. Dept. of Computer Applications)
: Mrs. Pranav Prakash (Asst. Prof. Dept. of Commerce).